As a registered charity in the UK, USA, Zambia and Zimbabwe, ALERT relies on the generosity of individuals and organizations to carry out its work. ALERT welcomes support from the corporate sector - via membership, staff volunteering and secondments, sponsorship, licensed and affinity products, and gifts in kind, to name but a few ways.
What corporate pride membership can do for you!
Becoming a corporate pride member of ALERT is a clear demonstration of your commitment to environmental sustainability. You will be supporting conservation projects that benefit wildlife and improve people’s lives.
Being a member can help improve your corporate image among all stakeholders and improve staff morale whilst opportunities to reach your target markets are greatly enhanced by the worldwide media attention created by our programs.
As a Corporate Pride Member not only can you strengthen your corporate responsibility program but your organization, customers and staff have access to a range of unique benefits to engage in wildlife conservation and community development.
We offer a range of unique benefits dependent on your chosen level of annual support. Customized benefits packages can be agreed upon between ALERT and any Corporate Pride Member with additional incentives for higher sponsorship levels than listed below.
*Conditions apply ** At additional cost to the membership fees
Affinity and Cause Related Marketing
ALERT is seeking to work with a small number of corporate partners on initiatives which benefit both parties.
The ideal partnership contains the following elements:
- A combination of two synergistic brands
- A product or service that offers excellent value to our members and supporters
- A product or service that enhances ALERT’s charitable objects
- A product or service which is easy to promote
- Generation of significant funds towards ALERT's conservation work
- Shared 'values' and objectives between the partners
- We prefer to concentrate on a small number of long-term, sustainable partnerships.
To show your corporate pride please contact us at email@example.com